Sunday, March 31, 2013

Free Easter Gift

I'm finding DropBox is not very intuitive, but this should link (below) to high-res files you can use to print this yourself for your own home use or gifts NO COMMERCIAL USE PERMITTED this is copyrighted art. If you take it on a thumbdrive to a photo or copier shop, have them make sure it is printing from the high-res file and not the small one that it converts to if they look at it in photoshop - what looks good on a screen if far from what's needed for a good print.. There are two files, the bigger one is best if you print big, it should work fine up to 12x18", which is the size our UPS store can do on nice heavy photo paper. Looks great at 8 1/2 x 11. Please consider making sure to add credit to my website or link to the blog or my facebook page (LetterDesignStudio) if you share.

You can print this out as permission to print for your own use hereby given by the artist, Joan L. Merrell, March 31, 2012.


if you have trouble getting to the file, e-mail me through the website home "contact me" and I will send you a link directly from DropBox.


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n9impqw0fmyk5gq/7YL4ahJcTx

No comments:

Post a Comment